Minimum Order Quantity: 3 Piece
|Packaging Size||500 gm|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bottle|
|Composition||Amalaki (Amla or Indian Gooseberry),Cow ghee (Clarified Butter),Sesame Oil (Til tail),Sugar|
|Key Benefits||Immunity Booster|
|Is it vegetarian||Yes|
We manufacture the Herbal Ayurvedic Chyawanprash. Chyawanprash also spelt Chyavanaprjasha, Chyavanaprash, Chyavanaprasam and Chyawanaprash, is a jam-like mixture of herbs, spices, and other ingredients, prepared as per the Ayurvedic traditions. It is widely consumed in India because of its health benefits.
With the growing interest of masses in Vedic Sanskriti, Yoga, and Ayurveda, consumption of Chyawanprash has increased in India and abroad. This is the oldest commercial brand continuously used anywhere in the world. Various Indian holy books like Mahabharat Puranas etc, tell us that this formulation was first prepared by the 'Royal Vaids', named Ashvini Kumar brothers, the twins, during Vedic times, 10,000 years ago Chyavan Rishi has created this formulation. He consumed for a long time and lived long without any disease; hence the name Chyawanprash came from Chyavan Rishi's name. The first historically documented formula for Chyvanprash is found in Charaka Samhita, the ancient Ayurvedic treatisebook.
- It is a brown-coloured, sticky paste with the consistency of jam and a sweet/sour/spicy taste.
- It can be eaten directly or mixed with warm milk or water.
- It can be used like any other jam, spread onto crackers or bread.
Benefits of Chyavanprash:
- Chyavanprash contains Amla in big proportion.
- Other 30 herbs are incorporated.
- Chyavanprash is antioxidant improves immunity.
- Fights against the pathogens.
- Chyavanprash improves appetite, digestion and memory power.
- In the chronic cold, Cough, and sinusitis Chyavanprash very effective.
- It is recommended to the patients suffering from Tuberculosis and AIDS.
- Chyavanprash is a general tonic for all age groups.
Courier charges extra on chyawanprash price.
- Item Code: Chyavanprash_Avleha